Epson releases the SG-3031CM series as a new 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator; samples available NOW.
Low power consumption with optimized CMOS IC design
- Low current consumption of 0.65uA max.*1
*1: Vcc=1.2V to 5.5V, VIO=0.0V, T_use=+105℃
- Wide range of power supply voltage from 1.2V to 5.5V
- The Vio-PIN is an interface power supply voltage
Wide temperature range up to 105 degree
- The operating temperature range is up to + 105℃ for both SG-3031CMA and SG-3031CM.
- The SG-3031CMA is AEC-Q100 compliant for automotive applications.
Additional value proposition
- The built-in 32.768 kHz tuning-fork crystal unit provides stable frequency over wide temperature range, eliminating the need for user adjustments.
- Assuring consistent quality of our products:
- In-house development and manufacturing of crystals and ICs
- In-house assembly and inspection of crystal oscillators
Epson will continue to leverage its unique technologies to provide customers with reliable, easy to use, industry leading crystal device products.
Learn more: SG-3031CM
Learn more: SG-3031CMA
Soures : https://www5.epsondevice.com/en/news/topics/sg3031cm_cma_191021.html